CNC GRINDING MACHINE SETUP / OPERATOR
- Salary $17 – $25 an hour
- 6:00am – 2:30pm ( Full Time )
Job Summary:We’re an innovative leader in the manufacturing of Thread & Spline Mill tooling for industries worldwide. We have been doing business since 1974 as a family owned and operated company. We pride ourselves on having good relationships with our employees, seeing growth through a pandemic while being a part of Wisconsin’s strong manufacturing backbone. Our machine operator will be responsible for operating various types of grinding machines in the plant. They will be required to adhere to Advent Tool’s safety, quality, production, and procedure standards. Primary Responsibilities:
- Can perform inspections using Calipers, Micrometers, Height stands & Optical Inspection equipment proficiently:
- Can read, understand, and follow written work instructions.
- Ability to set-up and operate machines in accordance with process sheets.
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjust machines, as necessary.
- Edit and/or retrieve CNC programs & execute.
- Perform non-CNC equipment operation, hand work operations, inspections.
- Keep workplace safe, clean and organized.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to handle basic math and print reading.
- Ability to use precise measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, et.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Able to lift 40lbs.
- Stand for multiple hours at a time.
- Machining / Grinding -2 year (Preferred)
If you have a Resume, sent it To: email@example.com